You have something to say and you’re no longer willing to play small.
You’re ready to step up in your industry and lead.
You want to create a legacy that changes people’s lives.
There’s been no better time for women to take a lead role – in business, in their industry, in the boardroom, or just in their own life.
The internet is fast-tracking change and you can use it to your advantage – to stake your claim, have the impact you envision for others, and be a part of a global movement that is helping women rise.
I work with women in business to produce content that elevates their profile in their profession and industry.
VISIBLE VIP includes:
- Half-day workshop. We start with an initial half-day workshop and analysis. I go over your website, social media and writing to see where you’re at before we connect online for the strategy workshop. We will delve into your audience, your messaging, and your vision and mission.
- Strategy. We’ll develop a strategy for story and post ideas designed specifically for your particular audience and targeted media and sites so that you can write and pitch with confidence. Your strategy may turn out to include a podcast or YouTube channel. It may include pitching guest posts to other websites. It may include developing a keynote presentation. It may include developing a book concept.
- 5 x 1 hour consults. We will connect once a fortnight for a one-on-one session to clarify your ideas, plan your next move and make sure you are feeling supported.
- Editing. I’ll work with you to take your blog post and story ideas and turn them into something more powerful. I’ll review, edit and advise you on how to develop your copy so it’s media-worthy quality.
- Email support. You can email me anytime during the contract period. I’ll generally be able to reply the same day, on weekdays.
The VIP package is $2500 for three months (12 weeks).
Ready to be a VIP?
Drop me a line and I’ll be in touch.
Wow! Rachael is incredible, insightful, clever, inspiring, gutsy, real, driven, and kind.
I feel like I have more direction and focus moving forward. If you are working solo and feeling stuck, not getting anywhere Rachael is the bomb. Super impressed and grateful.
Kylie Lowe ~ founder, Joining Hands
My strategy session with Rachael has really helped me see my website through a pair of fresh (and no B.S) eyes. She got straight to the heart of what was missing, and offered practical suggestions for how to provide targeted content for my ideal client. I came away from our call feeling energised, and ready to implement her suggestions.
Melissa Jeffcott ~ Life coach, The Other Side of 40