Share the love, spread the word
with Dr Peta Stapleton
Reducing stress and the stress response in your body is one of the most important and effective things you can do for your health and wellbeing, and tapping has been scientifically proven to do this really quickly and easily.
What only a few years ago was still seen as a bit woowoo, tapping or Emotional Freedom Technique, has become mainstream thanks to a mountain of scientific research and studies that show it’s impact and effectiveness.
One of the world’s leading experts in this field of research is Dr Peta Stapleton, and I asked her to come on the show to talk us about how we can reduce stress with tapping and how we can incorporate it into our daily lives to overcome a number of different issues, from cravings to procrastination.
In the show, Peta talks to us about:
- what tapping is and the science behind it;
- how it’s a stress reduction technique that reduces stress in the body so that the mind calms down;
- how it’s used to remove cravings;
- how it has helped cancer patients and studies have shown it reduces cortisol and changes DNA expression and suppresses cancer cells;
- how it can be used for chronic pain, and fears;
- using tapping for goal setting, overcoming procrastination and achieving results, including for teens.
Peta says tapping to reduce stress is a prime tool for busy women because it can be learnt without spending money, you can self apply it, you can use it in the moment.
You’ll also hear in this episode about my own experiences with tapping, and how it blew me away.
Where to find Peta:
- Here at her wesbite.
- On Facebook here.
- On Instagram here.
- Buy Peta’s book, The Science behind Tapping here.